Bestselling author and physician Deepak Chopra and Harvard Medical School professor Rudolph E. Tanzi, one of the world's foremost experts on the causes of Alzheimer’s, have merged their wisdom and expertise for a bold new understanding of the brain and its untapped potential.
Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being
In contrast to the “baseline brain” that fulfills the tasks of everyday life, Chopra and Tanzi propose that, through a person’s increased self-awareness and conscious intention, the brain can be taught to reach far beyond its present limitations. “We are living in a golden age for brain research, but is this a golden age for your brain?” they ask. Super Brain explains how to demolishing the five most widespread myths about the brain that limit your potential, and then offer methods to:
- Use your brain instead of letting it use you
- Create the ideal lifestyle for a healthy brain
- Reduce the risks of aging
- Promote happiness and well-being through the mind-body connection
- Access the enlightened brain, the gateway to freedom and bliss
- Overcome the most common challenges, such as memory loss, depression, anxiety, and obesity.
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease